Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mango Sorbet

The final product
Also, my first time making a sorbet. I love mango but I was a little worried about the sorbet coming out fibrous. Thankfully, I blended it really well and the blades on the ice cream machine ended up collecting the small amount of fibers that made it through.

Much smaller ingredient list. Not pictured: salt and brady




Peel the mangoes, put the flesh in a blender with lime juice, salt, brandy and sugar. Blend until well mixed


Place in a container and leave in fridge for a few hours. Be sure to taste it to make sure it's balanced


Pour into the ice cream maker


You can just see it starting to come together

No comments :

Post a Comment

#BigManLovesFood

Message from bigman

Welcome to my blog, where you can join me as I revel in my love of food. Eating it, cooking it, baking it, watching it on TV and even learning about it. If it has to do with food, I am probably interested.

Most Popular Posts