Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Coconut Mango Ice Cream Cupcake

So after the last few posts, I now have a mango sorbet, a coconut ice cream, and some awesome coconut cupcakes. All I had left to do was make the mango butter-cream and put it all together.






First I put some coconut ice cream down


And then some mango sorbet


Tap it down as you go and it will layer nicely. Let it firm up in the freezer for a few hours


Here's the cupcake, just waiting


For the butter-cream, start with some butter


Until it is light and fluffy


Add the sugar


This is some mango blended up with a little lime and some sugar


Add the mango to the sugar and butter and you're done. Fill the cupcake with some butter-cream and top it with some ice cream 


No comments :

Post a Comment

#BigManLovesFood

Message from bigman

Welcome to my blog, where you can join me as I revel in my love of food. Eating it, cooking it, baking it, watching it on TV and even learning about it. If it has to do with food, I am probably interested.

Most Popular Posts