Saturday, June 16, 2012

Savory Beginnings

So as you can see, I'm a big man that loves food. I don't know which one of those came first, but I do know that in the past 2 or 3 years I have really begun to immerse myself in cooking and baking. I love trying out new recipes, making stuff I've never eaten, teaching myself to love food I thought I hated as a child, and in general watching a pile of ingredients become a beautiful meal.

I think food can bring us all together, and it is one of the best ways that I know to express love and appreciation for other people. I hope you will join me in my journey and I appreciate any feedback or tips.

(these are just some random pictures of stuff I've cooked over the past year)

Agedashi Tofu

Arepa with Roasted Corn and Peppers, and Radish-Zucchini Slaw


Burger with Onion Marmalade

Pistachio Crusted Tilapia over Cous-Cours with Bok Choy

No comments :

Post a Comment

#BigManLovesFood

Message from bigman

Welcome to my blog, where you can join me as I revel in my love of food. Eating it, cooking it, baking it, watching it on TV and even learning about it. If it has to do with food, I am probably interested.

Most Popular Posts